[Asterisk-bsd] Re: [Asterisk-Dev] moh issues

Konstantin Prokazoff kprokazov at svr.kiev.ua
Thu Jun 16 04:10:50 CDT 2005

Welcome!

    I haven't checked CVS last time, but how I know - there are no patches
now for this issues.
    We haven't tested * on fbsd4, but I have tested on Shrike (RH9), seems
to be affected too.

Best regards, Konstantin Prokazoff
Center Of Excellence, SVR Ltd., Kyiv HQs, Ukraine
Official business-partner & DevConnect member of Avaya, Inc.
tel. +38 044 244 11 81, fax. +38 044 234 04 55