[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk with FreeBSD , Zaptel... stable enough for live systems?

Shawn Dillon shawn at crsretailpro.com
Fri Jun 3 10:43:41 CDT 2005

I would really like to use FreeBSD ( fan of many years) to run my
Asterisk box , but I would like some feedback on the stability and
primarily the level of maturity on the Zaptel drivers. This is a live
system supporting 25+ people in the 3 separate offices with SIP
hardphones , and 12 PSTN lines.

Thanks in advance for the stories/feedback. Also if there is an up to
date resource on installing on a 5.4 system , that would be great.

Shawn