[Asterisk-bsd] parkingtime problem?

Jay Stewart jacob at stewarts.us
Thu Jul 14 10:01:48 CDT 2005

Is this *REALLY* necessary.  I assume if the box can count to 45 (and
ringback calls to the extension that parked them), it can count to 1800
without having to install another module.  I'll check to see if I loaded
Zaptel from ports, but I thought I'd verify to see if this was a "this will
fix your problem" response, or just a "hey try this, I dunno if it will work
or not answer!"

Jay Stewart  (still thankful for any suggestions)