[Asterisk-bsd] parkingtime problem?

Jay Stewart jacob at stewarts.us
Wed Jul 13 19:30:12 CDT 2005

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the parkingtime setting on my
newly-moved-from-RedHat-to-FreeBSD-Asterisk installation.

The setting appears not to work at all.  I can change it to anything, but
the console reports;

 == Parked IAX2/NuFone at NuFone/1 on 701. Will timeout back to
incoming,8zzxxxyyyy,1 in 45 seconds

Here is my parking.conf;

[general]
parkext => 700                          ; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos => 701-720                      ; What extensions to park calls on
context => parkedcalls                  ; Which context parked calls are in
parkingtime => 1800                     ; Number of seconds a call can be
parked for (default is 45 seconds)

   ^^^  Assuming this should allow me to set my parking time much higher,
but it does not work, as it used to, in my RedHat 9.0 installation.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

Jacob Stewart