[Asterisk-bsd] Which hardware i should use?

Johannes Ton punky at gmx.ch
Tue Jul 5 07:36:25 CDT 2005

Hi Matthias,

> * Matthias Fechner <idefix at fechner.net> [02-07-05 19:59]:
>> i have now asterisk running on FreeBSD 5.4.
>> Now i want to connect my hardware ISDN-PBX to my computer using
>> asterisk.
>>
>> What is a good very cheap card i can use for this?

> has here really no one an idea, which cheap ISDN card will work in
> FreeBSD 5.4 with Asterisk?

What are you looking for? For a cheap ISDN Card?

If you do, I recommend the (very) cheap AVM B1. It's for ISA
and costs about 20 Euro on eBay.

I don't know how you want to connect your hardware pbx to your
asterisk and I dont know your last message. So, I can only guess what
you want to do.

Greetings,
Johannes