[Asterisk-bsd] freebsd 5.3.

Biernacki, Michal mbiernacki at techdata.pl
Mon Jan 31 07:30:06 CST 2005

Hi Kevin,

As I can see you are working with Avaya solutions. Maybe you can give me the
correct answer.

1. I have Avaya 4620SW IP phone at home. I can build VPN tunnel between
Cisco PIX at HOME and Cisco PIX at OFFICE and connect to IP Office 412 central
unit. Is it possible to use this phone directly with Asterisk?

If not

2. Is it possible to connect Asterisk with IPO412 unit? Asterisk is a PBX I
use at home.

Best regards
Michal Biernacki