[Asterisk-bsd] NetBSD port of zaptel drivers - update

Jeff Rizzo riz+asterisk at boogers.sf.ca.us
Thu Jan 20 16:46:09 CST 2005

Now that the holidays are over, and I've had some time to sit and look
at this some more, I've managed to fix a few really stupid bugs - with
the result that I have now successfully made and received phone calls
with my TDM400P under NetBSD 2.99.14.  I haven't had a chance to do
extensive testing;  I've only checked FXS ports, though I believe FXO
should work as well.  (I'd appreciate any feedback on this)
The ztdummy driver works under NetBSD 2.0, but the wcfxs driver probably
won't compile under 2.0 just yet.  (I have every intention of fixing
this, but one thing at a time... right now it requires some of the LKM
changes in -current.)

Anyone who'd like to look at the code or try out the drivers can get
them here:

ftp://ftp.redcrowgroup.com/pub/netbsd/zaptel/zaptel-20050120.tar.bz2
http://www.tastylime.net/netbsd/zaptel/zaptel-20050120.tar.bz2

I'd appreciate any feedback people can provide - there's still a lot of
work to be done, but it does work (FSVO "work"), and I thought people
would appreciate the chance to take a look at a work in progress.
If you're interested in helping out, please let me know that as well.

Thanks,
+j