[Asterisk-bsd] FXO Advice Sought

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Wed Jan 5 09:26:12 CST 2005

On Jan 4, 2005, at 11:12 PM, Dinesh Nair wrote:
> i'm using a TDM22B (2xFXS, 2xFXO) with the freebsd zaptel drivers,
> patched (by myself) to be as close to the linux zaptel drivers as
> possible. works fine so far, though i havent yet put it in
> "production".

Could you post your patches to this list?  I'm getting ready to install
a TDM04B into a FreeBSD box here in our small office so we can move to
a new phone system.

Thanks,
Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p  |  "Nowhere to go but open-source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579  |  Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope Hosting from $19.95/month