[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD Port maintainer still maintaining port?

Zeno Lee zeno_lee at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 10:59:07 CST 2005

Has anyone contacted the FreeBSD port maintainer for various issues?

For example, the current port is stuck at 1.0.2
People using *bsd on #asterisk (freenode) have manually compiled 1.0.3 and
are using it.

musiconhold.conf  should have
/usr/local/share/asterisk/mohmp3 instead of /var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3

The addmailbox shell script should reference
SNDHOME=/usr/local/share/asterisk/sounds instead of
SNDHOME=/var/lib/asterisk/sounds

These are the only issues I've run across, but I've only just started.  I'm
sure there are other things that need to be delinux'ed.