[Asterisk-bsd] Streaming files with AGI

Aaron J. Angel thatoneguy at aaronjangel.us
Sun Jan 2 15:56:36 CST 2005

Ben Kirkpatrick wrote:
>    I saw this on FreeBSD5.2.1/UltraSparc with Asterisk1.0.2 as well.
> The quick fix was to pass your variables out of the shell.
>
>    I wanted to say the number of people in a Conference before entering:
>
> exten => _49..,7,AGI(conf2.agi,${EXTEN})
> exten => _49..,8,SayDigits(${USERS})

Well that's a kludge.  It still doesn't solve the problem that it
sometimes fails when I'm attempting to STREAM FILE, so using SayDigits
isn't going to help me.  Not to mention I have more to do after
streaming the files, and I'd rather not write some sort of two-part
script when the script should be able to handle the whole thing (isn't
this supposed to be "advanced"?)  I suppose I could try using EXECUTE...