[Asterisk-bsd] Which version of chan_zap for zaphfc on FreeBSD?

Dirk Froemberg ibex at physik.tu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 28 16:47:01 CST 2005

Hi!

After lots of unsuccessful tries with HFC based ISDN cards on Linux I
found a port of zaptel/zaphfc on FreeBSD
(https://svn.pbxpress.com:1443/repos/zaptel-bsd/trunk/). :-)

It compiles fine on 5.4 and after loading the modules the two cards show
up. ztcfg runs fine, too. Looks very promising until now... ;-)

When using the supplied samples/zapata.conf.zaphfc asterisk bails out
while loading chan_zap.so from asterisk 1.2.1:

Unknown signalling method 'bri_cpe_ptmp'

So my stupid question is: Is there any special version of chan_zap for
zaphfc on FreeBSD or am I missing something?

	Best regards Dirk

--
Dirk Froemberg

M$:    Where do you want to go today?