[Asterisk-bsd] NMI ISA 30, EISA ff

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:13:43 CST 2005

On Thu, December 15, 2005 10:28 am, Mark Ackroyd said:

> I have literally just figured that out from the source. It now complains
> that my libpri is out of date :-) .. but I am one step closer.

After you compiled the latest zaptel source, did you remember to
cd to the 'libpri' directory and type 'gmake' then 'gmake install' ?

This builds and installs the libs in /usr/local/lib, you can look there
to confirm this has installed them there.

Be sure you do not have any libpri* in /usr/lib as the system will look for them
there and use them, depending on the library path setting on your system.

-kim