FW: [Asterisk-bsd] NMI ISA 30, EISA ff

Mark Ackroyd mark.ackroyd at cencion.com
Thu Dec 15 10:30:45 CST 2005

Whohohoo :-) .

updated libpri to version 1.2.1, needed to change the mkdep file to be more
BSD friendly.

Also needed to change the Makefile in asterisk-1.2.1/channels to reference
the library.

and now it works !!! ... of course the /var/log/messages is still getting
filled with "NMI ISA 30, EISA ff"

I have posted a few times on trying to get this particular machine working
(Dell 750) with a quad span digium pri card.  Trying 5.4, all versions of
asterisk and this is the first time I have actually got it to work.

Many thanks to all the people that posted and offered suggestions.

Time for me to go to the pub :-)