[Asterisk-bsd] where to get zaptel-freebsd-0.11.tar.gz

Lists lists at optimlabs.com
Mon Dec 12 17:21:33 CST 2005

Id recommend compiling asterisk from the latest 1.2.1 release instead of
using the port, its a bit dated. you can get the latest zaptel-freebsd
from
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-FreeBSD+zaptel

nightly snapshot from svn repository
Subversion reposiroty: https://svn.pbxpress.com:1443/repos/zaptel-bsd