[Asterisk-bsd] Does

William Lloyd wlloyd at slap.net
Thu Dec 8 16:36:05 CST 2005

The clone cards are not definitely not worth messing with.

There are some 3rd party cards that are as good or better than Digium
however.  These cards arn;t clones, but totally different cards with
their own drivers.

Recently the Intel Dialogic cards are supported by Asterisk binary
edition and the Sangoma cards are also excellent.

I'm running 8 T1/PRI almost fully loaded with sangoma with no
hiccups.  The interrupt issues with digium cards and the 3.3 5v thing
are downsides to the digium stuff.

-bill