[Asterisk-bsd] Kim Culhan's FreeBSD 6.0 STABLE asterisk install notes

William Lloyd wlloyd at slap.net
Sun Dec 4 21:25:17 CST 2005

You could contribute to update the port.  It doesn;t happen magically.

There is an early verion here http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?
pr=ports/89877

It' doesn't look complete tho, so it's unlikely to be committed
without more work.

Personally I don;t use digium zaptel boards on freebsd, so I couldn't
care less the port is outdated.  the main asterisk port should be
split into asterisk (for 1.2) and asterisk-devel to trace cvs versions.

-bill