[Asterisk-bsd] Hello List :) -one more thing..

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 10:42:03 CST 2005

On 12/4/05, Kim Culhan <w8hdkim at gmail.com> wrote:

> The setup described above produces the most reliable asterisk-on-bsd
> I've used so far -hope you find the same to be true

Err described but needing a little more detail..

In the preceeding post I mentioned:

'If you have already installed asterisk from ports, the port will have installed
the dependencies required for this method, pwlib etc.'

Sooo.. if you haven't already installed asterisk from ports, you'll
probably want
to install the following ports before proceeding:

devel/gmake
devel/bison
audio/mpg123
audio/speex
devel/newt
audio/mpg123
devel/pwlib
net/openh323

Let me know if I've left anything out..

If you want to use isdn you will want to check out this page:

http://www.junghanns.net/en/download.html

If a card were available supporting US-type isdn standards I'd have one
and would be glad to share experiences setting it up.

regards
-kim

w8hdkim at gmail.com