[Asterisk-bsd] Sangoma release new FreeBSD driver with AFT-A104 support.

Alex Feldman al.feldman at sangoma.com
Mon Aug 15 12:04:40 CDT 2005

Hello William,

The functionality is almost the same except I din't know support dchan on
board (hardware hdlc). I'll do this shortly.

This is a new driver. It's working without problem now. I don't know if it
will be good to put it production server right now, but you can run it on
your system and see how stable is it with your configuratin.

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards
Alex