[Asterisk-bsd] Wildcard X101P

Bram van Bijnen bram-asterisk-bsd at insecure.nl
Wed Sep 29 02:23:12 CDT 2004

Hi,

I've just bought a Wildcard X101P, and trying to get it working on my FreeBSD
4.10 machine. The modules (zaptel, wcfxo, wcfxs) from the port seem to load
perfectly, but it does not seem to 'find' the device. The only output it
gives is "Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196"..

Has anyone got the zaptel driver working properly on 4.x, or am I just missing
some cluepoints here? :)

Thanks,
--
Bram van Bijnen <bram at insecure.nl> /* BVB666-RIPE */
#define QUESTION ((bb) || !(bb)) - Shakespeare.

9:18AM up 89 days, 14:29, 2 users, load averages: 0.48, 0.32, 0.32