[Asterisk-bsd] Sorry to hear

Richard Neese bsdtech at runbox.com
Wed Sep 15 08:58:25 CDT 2004

Sorry to hear RIchard Murphy is not wit us now. hope when he can he can
return..

I will try Olle way to fix MOH/MPG123 trying to rewind a mp3 before playing..

it locks the system up.

I am about to Release the specs for nano-itx system board for my asterisk
project. it boots off the CF drive and writes vm to a 520 meg hd for storage.

I might change this with a 2nd cf drive but right now I store the vmon the hd.

I just have to develop a case. the unit has 1 full pci slot for a single card.

The board has 2 via cyrix 1.0ghz embedded fanless cpus,512 meg ram upgradeable
to 1 gig but will be 2 gig in the future, 2 nic rl8139 10/100/1s/2usb/no
video/no mouse/kbd execpt for if usb. cmedia 8330 onboard sound with mic and
headset jack for testing at point.

Future ver will add a wireless nic to it. but for now this unit should do.

I will have 2 vers of the pbx. one on linux and one on fbsd.