[Asterisk-bsd] where is everyone?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Sep 15 00:57:54 CDT 2004

Richard Neese wrote:

> OK what happen to all the developers ? did you all jump ship?
>
> did we give up on the project?   me and others would like to know ...
>
> Please let us know so  we know where we stand...
>
> Thanks for everythign thus far..... you have done great job...
I've been working with Astricon for a while, will soon be back to
hunt the developers. There is also a lot of focus within the community
on getting 1.0 out of the door, so very few additions are merged.

At the same time I'm devastated to have to inform you all that we had
to remove the FreeBSD talk and tutorial from the Astricon agenda.
Rich Murphey had to cancel his participation. Hopefully,
we'll be able to include FreeBSd in Astricon in some other way.

/O