[Asterisk-bsd] T1/PRI Digium cards

Jason T. Nelson jtn at jtn.cx
Thu Sep 2 21:19:13 CDT 2004

I only recently joined this list, as getting *any* information on the
main Asterisk list about BSD support is like pulling teeth out of a starving
lion.. I have been successful at home and at the office using the X101P and
TDM400 cards (FXO only) for a variety of purposes and am looking into
completely replacing our main office's Comdial switch with something a lot
more flexible. What I cannot find is any information about how development
is coming along for a BSD (FreeBSD primarily) driver for the T1/PRI cards.
Is there any pre-existing work? Has libpri already been ported over?

--
Jason T. Nelson <jtn at jtn.cx>                     http://www.jtn.cx/~jtn/
BOFH Extraordiaire & Sysadmin Ombudsman               GPG key 0xFF676C9E