[Asterisk-bsd] FXO on TDM400P incoming still not working - FreeBSD 5.2.1

Jeff Rizzo riz+asterisk at boogers.sf.ca.us
Thu Oct 28 15:55:38 CDT 2004

OK, after a hiatus from playing around with asterisk, I've pared down my
test environment to try and figure out why I can't receive incoming
calls from the PSTN, but I'm having no luck.

My setup:

TDM400P board, one FXS port, and one FXO port, on a FreeBSD 5.2.1 server
running
asterisk from CVS head as of a few minutes ago.

I can use analog phones on the FXS port just fine.

I can make *outgoing* calls on the FXO port just fine.

I can't see _any_ indication of incoming calls from my PSTN line; though
when asterisk isn't running, the line is busied out.  (makes sense)

At this point I'm wondering if it's an issue with the FreeBSD driver;
can anyone verify they've been able to accept incoming calls from the
PSTN with a TDM400p board?  I'm pulling my hair out here...  I've gone
over zapata.conf and extensions.conf, which are both very simple at this
point, with no luck.  As I said, with verbose set at 99, I don't even
see an indication that the line is ringing.

Suggestions?

+j