[Asterisk-bsd] Re: One Way Audio

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at eunetnorge.no
Sat Oct 23 15:59:27 CDT 2004

I wrote:

> I've submitted a new patch to Digium to reinstate the proper use of
> the routing socket, and will be submitting a patch to the NetBSD
> maintainers to make this feature actually work there.

Both of these patches have now been committed to the cvs heads of the
respective projects.  A pullup to the upcoming NetBSD 2.0 release has
been requested, but it is yet to be seen whether this will be done.

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway Hosting
www.eunet.no  T +47-22092958 M +47-93013940 F +47-22092901 FWD 484145