[Asterisk-bsd] Success Story

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Mon Oct 18 12:45:10 CDT 2004

I think Chris Coleman @ BSDMall is trying to work with Digium to get G.729
for FreeBSD.  Apparently, the problem is that the current code Digium uses
does some funky linux thing to pull the MAC address from eth0 to activate
the license, and they don't know how to do the same thing in FreeBSD.

If you'd like to see G.729 for FreeBSD, let Chris and Mark know.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks