[Asterisk-bsd] zttest hangs freebsd-5.2.1 box?

Jeff Rizzo riz+asterisk at boogers.sf.ca.us
Mon Oct 18 10:10:17 CDT 2004

Chris Stenton wrote:

> Well its not desirable :-)
>
> Thats not happening to me on 5.3 beta. This was a known  issue some
> time ago when shutting down
> streams in the zaptel driver. The version I sent you should not suffer
> from that. Is it going bang every time?
> Do you suffer the same fate when closing down asterisk.

I haven't yet actually shut asterisk on that box down yet, I can check
it later.  As for the zaptel driver, I don't think I got it directly
from you, so perhaps I don't have the right version?

Is there an "official" location for the BSD driver?  I went looking for
it last week, and found dead links.  I've got a spot I could host it if
it's needed...

+j