[Asterisk-bsd] Re: One Way Audio

Jay Adelson jay at adelson.org
Sat Oct 16 08:25:05 CDT 2004

I'll check the codecs again.  Meanwhile, here is the cleaned sip.conf.

-Jay

[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr= 0.0.0.0
externip = 1.2.3.4
localnet = 192.168.168.0/255.255.255.0	;local network and mask
context = from-sip			; Default for incoming calls
callerid=No CallID

;Register for sipphone.com:

register=17471234567:my-pass at proxy01.sipphone.com/17471234567

[proxy01.sipphone.com]