[Asterisk-bsd] Status on *BSD, particularly NetBSD?

Jeff Rizzo riz+asterisk at boogers.sf.ca.us
Fri Oct 15 12:34:44 CDT 2004

Heh.  That's what I get for assuming "it's a PCI card;  how hard can it
be to figure out?"  :-)

When I attach the power connector, it does seem to probe OK.  I have
_not_ yet had a chance to test it out, but I'll let the list know the
results when I do - hopefully in the next couple of days.

Thanks,
+j