[Asterisk-bsd] Status on *BSD, particularly NetBSD?

Jeff Rizzo riz+asterisk at boogers.sf.ca.us
Thu Oct 14 16:04:18 CDT 2004

Well, since the card I ordered just came, I decided to test it out with
FreeBSD 5.2.1-release, and the TDM400 FXS module.  Here's the console
log when I load the drivers:

(ten-finger copy, sorry... not sure what's up with my cut&paste)

WARNING: driver "zaptel" used unreserved major device number 196
Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
FXS device: vendor=e159 device=1 subvendor=b100
wcfxs0: <Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F> port 0xe800-0xe8ff mem
0xfebff000-0xfebfffff
irq 27 at device 2.0 on pci1
FXS attach for wcfxs0: deviceID: 0xe159
Freshmaker version: 71
Freshmaker passed register test
ProSLIC on module 0 failed to powerup within 510 ms (0 mV only)
Unable to do INITIAL ProSLIC powerup on module 0
ProSLIC on module 0 failed to powerup within 510 ms (0 mV only)
Unable to do INITIAL ProSLIC powerup on module 0
Module 0: FAILED FXS
Module 1: Installed -- AUTO FXO
Module 2: Not installed
Module 3: Not installed
Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F (4 modules)

So it would appear that the TDM400 FXS doesn't work with FreeBSD at this
point...

+j