[Asterisk-bsd] Wildcard X101P

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Fri Oct 1 02:17:22 CDT 2004

On 30/09/2004 16:01 Chris Stenton said the following:
> I have sent you separately a copy of the latest zaptel that should work
> on 4.10. The main developer is moving the svn repository at the moment.

is there any place i could download a copy of that ? asterisk 1.0.0 uses
the latest zaptel driver (and header file), but then is incompatible with
zaptel 0.7 in the freebsd ports collection. i'm currently running 1.0.0 on
freebsd 4.10 as well.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/