[Asterisk-bsd] getting callerid from spa3k to asterisk

Chris Stenton jacs at gnome.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 12:39:06 CST 2004

Randy,

There seems to be a bug

your working  call connects to
Found user 'spa3k-in'

the none working ...

Found peer 'spa3k-out'

Now why its deciding its a peer I am not sure. My guess its that you like me
you have host=xx.xx.x.x set in your
'spa3k-out' and asterisk is matching the host ip address rather than the
user name?

Anyway the fix is to add

context=ext-in42

to spa3k-out

Otherwise it gets the context set in general.

This took me a while to work out!

Chris