[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD and Music on Hold -- Possible Fix

Dr. Rich Murphey asterisk-bsd@lists.digium.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 07:15:19 -0500

Hmm.. Is asterisk consuming the CPU rather than mpg123?

I see an asterisk thread in the same loop, but it's not consuming CPU
inordinately because class->members is nonzero.  Is it finding .mp3 files
in the directories specified in musiconhold.conf?

Rich