[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD and Music on Hold

Richard Neese asterisk-bsd@lists.digium.com
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:08:27 -0400

Music on hold requires x100p timing or ztdummy to work correctly.  If you use
MOH  it will lag you audio and some times kill all inbound or outbound audio.

the only cure for this is to get ztdummy working on fbsd or uppdate the zaptel
x100p driver.

you will also find that you need ztdummy or x100p for parking and Confrencing.

I am going to find out what it will take to get ztdummy working and see what I
can do this week.  Be it I have no major c skills. I will do my best.