[Asterisk-bsd] new to asterisk on freebsd

Thomas May asterisk-bsd@lists.digium.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:03:29 +0200

Hi,

i start to get asterisk work on freebsd. I have a dell pc on which runs
freebsd 5.2.1, the asterisk port 0.9.0_1. There is a onboard soundcard and a
avm isdn fritzcard in the pc. I also have a grandstream budge tone100 voip
phone.

My tasks:

1. In my network are two pcs on which I want to install a softphone, for
example I want to use myphone (google it). I simply want make inhouse calls
between the two pcs

2. I like to use the grandstream phone in addition for inhouse calls

3. I like to use the isdn card to make outside calls from the three phones

4. I want to get calls from outside

Has anyone experience, or know howtos for this basic functions with asterisk
What about the driver for the isdn card or other for example digium
hardware, are they meanwhile
available for freebsd ?

Regards thomas

---