[Asterisk-bsd] ztdummy alpha + some zaptel 0.4 fixes

Chris Stenton asterisk-bsd@lists.digium.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 17:10:24 +0100

I have an alpha ztdummy driver. I need to find a better timer as it is a
10ms timer pretending to be as 1ms timer. Er but at least it works!

I have added some fixes to the zaptel 0.4 driver so that meetme read and
write works to the pseudo timing stream. However, meetme still does not
work -( I think this is now a threads issue so could somebody please have a
look at it.

Timing for some reason does not look that good. If you use zttest (now added
in test)
you can see it wonders as low as  98% for both the ztdummy and wcfxo
hardware module. I am not sure if this is the timers fault or the
multitasking of the zttest prog.

If you wan't a copy please e-mail me.