[Asterisk-bsd] 5.3-Release kldload problem.

Nicholas Berthaume nberthaume at bancfinancial.com
Tue Dec 28 17:04:50 CST 2004

            I'm new to the system, but I believe I am experiencing something
wrong..

Upon installing the zaptel port and running the rc.d/zaptel.sh start
operation the kldload locks the system once it attempts to load the wcfxo.ko
module.  I am using a digium X100P card on a single XEON 2.8.  The pci
information comes back as:

none0 at pci0:6:0: class=0x078000 card=0x00038085 chip=0x0001e159 rev=0x00
hdr=0x00

    vendor   = 'Tiger Jet Network Inc'

    device   = 'Multiple devices use this ID: General Purpose I/O
Controller'

    class    = simple comms

            kldload seems to function fine when loading the zaptel.ko
modules, and the wcfxs.ko modules, but regardless of order, usermode and
generic or custom built kernel options the problem persists.  If anyone has
an idea of what might be going wrong please let me know because I really
want to move on to my asterisk installation.

Thanks a lot,

-Nick