[Asterisk-bsd] sipgetheader and asterisk

Frank Glerkin fglerk at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 09:20:45 CST 2004

Hi,

I found the patch for the sipgetheader application and tried to install it.
Unfortunately, I get this compile error

chan_sip.c: In function `handle_response':
chan_sip.c:6860: warning: too many arguments for format
chan_sip.c: In function `sip_getheader':
chan_sip.c:9016: error: structure has no member named `cid'
gmake[1]: *** [chan_sip.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/ports/net/asterisk/work/asterisk-1.0.1/channels'
gmake: *** [subdirs] Error 1

Has anyone seen this? How do I fix this? Also, I heard that this might have
been integrated
into asterisk CVS, so I wouldn't need a patch if I can get that to compile.
How would I
compile asterisk CVS with FreeBSD?

thanks,

Frank