[asterisk-biz] Proxy SIP Kamailio, Spanish Course - Bogotá, Colombia 4-7 March 2024

Social Boh social at bohboh.info
Mon Jan 8 07:10:18 CST 2024

Hello List,

There are people who may be interested in this in-person course
dedicated to the Kamailio SIP Proxy that will take place from March 4 to
7, 2024 in the city of Bogotá, Colombia.

It is the first in-person course dedicated to Kamailio, that I am aware
of, in Latin America and a very good opportunity to start getting to
know this exceptional program or deepen your knowledge.

In this link you can find all the related information and the agenda:

https://www.voztovoice.org/sites/default/files/programa_curso_kamailio_-_bogota_1.pdf

I hope this information is of interest to you.

Regards

---
I'm SoCIaL, MayBe