[asterisk-biz] Android contract developer wanted

Royal Design info at royaldesign.se
Wed May 24 02:57:42 CDT 2023

Bäste kund,tack för att du kontaktar oss!

Vi har mottagit ditt mejl och kommer att besvara din förfrågan inom kort.

Vanliga frågor och svar hittar ni via länken nedan:
https://royaldesign.se/kundtjanst <https://royaldesign.se/kundtjanst>

Ha en fortsatt trevlig dag!

Previous-message-reference:
<ca287919-713d-09c1-8807-d1509c933aea at integrics.com>

Previous-message-reference: <47940fcb1c9f4a878211f3035a1604fe at email.dixa.io>
Alistair Cunningham May 24, 7:57 GMT

Integrics would like to hire a contract Android developer for occasional
 work. We have some work available now, and expect to have more from time
 to time in the future. The skills required are:

 * Strong skills in Android development.
 * Skills with the SIP protocol and the Android SIP stack are useful, but
 not essential.
 * Being able to speak and write English proficiently.
If you're interested in this role and meet the above requirements, or
 know someone who does, please email me off-list. Please include details
 of your skills and experience, your physical location, and a rough
 indication of hourly rates and availability.

--
 Alistair Cunningham
 +1 888 468 3111

--