[asterisk-biz] Open Invitation to Developers and Solution Providers

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 03:30:17 CDT 2020

Hi All,

  Well, it's finally at large - and supporting some serious traffic, so I
decided it's a good time to make it official.

  I would like to invite all of you to try out https://cloudonix.io - a
CPaaS platform like you've never seen before. Why am I saying it?
well, there is nothing new about yet another CPaaS? Twilio, Nexmo,
SignalWire - they are all here and are all pretty cool to work with.

  Cloudonix is a different breed of CPaaS - it is a carrier agnostic CPaaS.
Cloudonix takes the Bring-Your-Own-Carrier (BYOC) concept
to the max - both at the technical level and at the business level. So,
what do we provide you with? here is just a short list:

  - A globally deployed VoIP infrastructure that optimizes audio and
latency on-the-fly
  - A full programmers API that provides you with the ability to build your
own applications and business logic
  - A markup language, that is roughly based on Twiml - but adds additional
functionality, to enable you to migrate from legacy CPaaS
  - A full set of VoIP SDKs for mobile (Android and iOS) and WebSDKs
  - A full set of documents and sample code to get you up and running fast
  - A partnership network proposal that unlike other CPaaS's, puts you the
developer in the revenue generation seat
  - A unique business model that is geared for bot small scale and large
scale business

  Would you like to learn more? would you like to join our partner network
and earn from your developments in a more passive manner?
Just click on the link to schedule a call with me and I'll explain in more
detail: https://calendly.com/cloudonix/talk-to-nir

  Looking forward to talking to you.

Regards,
  Nir Simionovich, CEO