[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Calling Card Solutions

Daniel Journo dan at keshercommunications.com
Tue Sep 3 10:27:13 CDT 2019

>>> There are still markets (especially in the UK) that want to make cheaper international calls than available by dialling normally.

>  Have they discovered WhatsApp free calling?

The market that my client is in has a large number of religious end users who do not own smartphones and are therefore limited in their options.
Plus, Whatsapp calling can be temperamental if the 4G or Wifi connection is unreliable. Hence why they still ask “How was the quality?” at the end of each call.