[asterisk-biz] Revenue opportunity with SIPSentry security monitoring

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Tue Jun 4 20:24:52 CDT 2019

Hello,

Are you looking for some new business? Voisonics is now offering a partner
program with SIPSentry, where we pay a generous commission to those who
refer customers. These commissions aren't just one-off - they are ongoing.

SIPSentry is a security service which constantly monitors SIP traffic and
blocks attackers. It's much more sophisticated than just checking for
failed registrations, and also monitors services such as SSH and any other
log files configured. It comes with a modern user interface that allows you
to manage IP addresses that are allowed or denied, and block entire
countries that don't need access with the click of a button.

https://sipsentry.com/

In the words of one customer:
"SIPSentry really helped us get rid of attacks. We were being flooded to
the point where we could not access our own servers. SIPSentry blocks IP’s
automatically and gives me the authority to unblock if need be. We have not
had any issues since."

If you know of any commercial VoIP services then the SIPSentry partner
program can be a way for you to add revenue to your business. SIPSentry is
known to work with Asterisk, Mitel, Enswitch, Kamailio, and other
Linux-based telephony platforms.

To enquire about the partner program please contact me off-list.

Kind regards,

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics Limited
http://voisonics.com/