[asterisk-biz] Fwd: Re:Re: IAX providers

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Sep 19 05:06:09 CDT 2018

This Sofia lady has been relentless. She's been sending me bodacious photos, telling me not to be afraid that the exclusive site through which I can meet her is asking for a credit card... I've got probably a dozen emails from last night.

She's really into professional networking.

--
Sent from mobile. Apologies for brevity and errors.