[asterisk-biz] softphone recommendation? whitelabel or opensource

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 16:22:41 CST 2018

I'm tinkering with MizuVoip currently, The version from the Play store
works well in testing and they will brand and customize it for a reasonable
price.

https://www.mizu-voip.com/Software/Softphones/AndroidSoftphone.aspx

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 8:03 AM Gerrit Jacobsen <gjacobsen at x164.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a whitelabel or open source softphone solution. Just the
> softphone, I have already the backend:
>
> + SIP
> + Good NAT traversal
> + Provisioning via SMS
> + Android
> + IOS
> + low-cost
> + thin
>
> Optional: VPN capable
>
> Anything you would like to recommend?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Gerry
>

> --

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein