[asterisk-biz] Asterisk in the Contact Center - Survey 2018 - we need your help

Alvaro Garcia alvaro at callcabinet.com
Mon Jun 4 08:42:42 CDT 2018

"Hello All", Thanks you for your message,

 Visit our web site: *www.callcabinet.com <http://www.callcabinet.com>* and
see the many ways we can help you clients, recording all calls

Thanks

*Alvaro Garcia*
CallCabinet Corporation
Sales Manager - Latin America
[image: Call Cabinet Logo]

Tel. +1  (305) 501-1503
Cell. +1 (321) 298- 4368
Tel. +1  (800) 653- 1389
Fax: +1 (561) 421- 3263
*Email* : alvaro at callcabinet.com
*Website:* www.callcabinet.com
*Address* : 951 Yamato Rd. Suite 204, Boca Raton FL 33431 USA

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 3:23 AM, Lenz Emilitri <lenz.loway at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> As you may know in 2014 Loway released the first Asterisk call center
> client satisfaction survey.
>
> Loway ran the survey as a tool to analyze client satisfaction on
> existing QueueMetrics users. But things got to be more interesting
> than expected and the result went on the direction of an overview of
> the Asterisk call-center industry in 2014.
>
> Now it's time to do it again and Loway needs your precious support:
>
> - Which model of PBX is the most used worldwide?
> - How satisfied are customers and users around the world?
> - How big are Asterisk contact-centres today?
> - What kind of evolution is expected?
>
> The survey will take 5 minutes only, responses are anonymous and it
> can give a better perspective and understanding of the industry and
> market.
>
> Follow the link to access the survey
> https://www.queuemetrics.com/callcenter-survey-2018.jsp?lid=A075
>
> If you help us, you can sign in and receive a copy of the final survey
> in October 2018 (or remaining anonymous if you prefer).
>
> Thanks!
> l.
>

> --
> Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
> Try the WombatDialer auto-dialer @ http://wombatdialer.com
>
> --

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.