[asterisk-biz] Canadian government responds to Russian meddling in Kamailio project

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Apr 1 11:29:39 CDT 2018

With all hope of emigrating to Canada dashed, my future is decided. I will remain at this undisclosed CIA prison indefinitely. It's one of these "joint ventures" with local county authorities.

Once upon a time, I made the joke that waterboarding sounds interesting, but when an "independently-minded" Arizona sheriff does it to you...

Thank you, Justin Trudeau. You are a shining beacon of humanitarianism and compassion.

-- Alex

--
Sent via mobile, please forgive typos and brevity.