[asterisk-biz] Kamailio World Conference 2017, May 8-10, in Berlin, Germany

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Thu Mar 30 14:51:12 CDT 2017

I know this is a bit late to the party, but I went to KamailioWorld
last year and can't understate what a high quality telecom conference
it is (particularly if you're focused on the carrier/infrastructure
side of things).  Also, I'll be talking there as well, so this is a
shameless self promotion.

Hope to see many of you there!

Matthew Fredrickson

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 6:18 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
<miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to inform that the next Kamailio World Conference & Exhibition
> is taking place again in the city center of Berlin, Germany, during May
> 8-10, 2017. More details can be found at:
>
>   - https://www.kamailioworld.com
>
> It is two days and a half event with presentations and workshops about Real
> Time Communications, spanning from classic SIP/VoIP to WebRTC and IoT.
> Besides Kamailio, the Asterisk project has again a consistent presence at
> the event. The details for most of the speakers and presentations are
> available at:
>
>   - https://www.kamailioworld.com/k05/speakers/
>   - https://www.kamailioworld.com/k05/schedule/
>
> The registration is open, the venue has a limited number of seats, hurry up
> if you plan to attend the event:
>
>   - https://www.kamailioworld.com/k05/registration/
>
> All the best!
>
> --