[asterisk-biz] Job Posting: Communications Software Engineer - nexVortex

Jordan Feldman jfeldman at nexvortex.com
Mon Jul 24 07:31:35 CDT 2017

Hello,

nexVortex is seeking a talented Communications Software Engineer that can maintain and enhance our communications offerings in SIP and Hosted PBX services by leveraging Open Source technology. The position is located in Herndon, VA., about 30 minutes north of Washington D.C.

A full description and job posting can be found @ https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=communications+software+engineer&jk=3eec91d2e0776424&_ga=2.126407885.1157614617.1500895641-1164116048.1498429590

A referral bonus of $1000 is available to anyone in the United States who offers a candidate we hire.

Best Regards,

--

Jordan Feldman

Director of Software Development, Core Products · nexVortex, Inc.

jfeldman at nexvortex.com