[asterisk-biz] T38 Fax Server Needed

Shanon Swafford shanondink at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 10:54:24 CDT 2017

Hi all,

We have a need to build a T38 fax server.

Phase I:
Origination  -  We'll drop (PDF/Word/Text/etc) files into a folder and
expect them to be sent out via our T38 compliant SIP provider.
Termination - Receive fax and drop the file in a folder for us to pick up.
Or maybe hit an external HTTPS JSON API when received.

Phase II:
Host Cisco SPA112s ( or equivalent ) using T38 for customers wanting fax
machines.

If you have any experience and would like to take on the project, please
respond off-list to shanondink at gmail dot com with any interest in helping
us get an open source solution up and running.

Thanks
Shanon Swafford