[asterisk-biz] A New cloud Billing solution I'd like your feedback about

Ofer Cohen ofer.cohen at billrun.com
Tue Feb 14 12:27:41 CST 2017

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce our newest product and would be happy to get your
feedback about it:

*BillRun Cloud* offers a simple, affordable billing solution that is also
flexible, providing rich functionality and scaling out as your business
grows.

*BillRun Cloud* provides any size company with affordable, feature-rich,
proven enterprise- and carrier-grade billing tools. Its *open-source*
architecture provides access to complex rating and charging engines,
high-performance computing, and automatic invoice generators for both
Prepaid (real-time) and Postpaid subscribers. It's built with a
pay-as-you-grow design so it requires no upfront investment, offering easy
entry and exit procedures, and providing a reasonably-priced, scalable
billing solution that can expand with the company.

*BillRun Cloud* is based on BillRun®'s billing system for Mobile Telecom
operators that manages millions of subscribers, billions of CDRs,
Multi-play (Mobile, Fixed, Internet, VoD, IoT, Hosting, etc.) and runs
on-premises.

You can learn more about this billing solution here: http://bit.ly/2jm8ORS

I'll highly appreciate your feedback so please reply to me with your views.

Thank you,

*Ofer Cohen*
*Founder & CEO*

Phone: +972 (54) 6918666 <+972546918666>
Web:   www.billrun.com

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/billrun-ltd.>
<https://twitter.com/billrun_billing>

<http://www.billrun.com/>